Project Manager | Online Business Manager
Pay Range: Paid on retainer basis, to be determined based on qualifications
Undefining Motherhood is seeking a part-time, contract-based Project Manager/Online Business Manager to work on a retainer basis for 10-20 hours per week.
We are an educational and advocacy website for women at all stages of the childbearing process, producing well-researched content and products that support our audience.
Over the past year, we’ve grown our presence tremendously and have cultivated a true connection with our audience. As we continue to grow and develop new products for our audience, we need someone who can ensure these processes run smoothly, efficiently, and strategically. As we continue to scale and refine our business, we need someone to organize daily operations, put strategic systems in place, help with product and content creation and development, and keep the proverbial wheel turning.
Why join us?
We’re a heart-centered business aiming to make the women’s lives better and easier. You’ll join a team of strong women whose collective mission is to make the world better and easier for other women. You will be challenged, encouraged, and developed in a way that supports not only our business but also your goals!
- Do you thrive as a thought partner to business owners? Helping them bring their ideas to fruition by providing the “how” to their “what”?
- Is your superpower project management, i.e. managing major projects from start to finish?
- Do you have a knack for implementing new systems and optimizing existing ones?
- Do you love assessing and refining workflows to achieve peak optimization?
- Do you like to ensure that the right people are doing the right tasks, at the right time?
- Are you excited to take on tasks yourself where you can be of benefit?
- Do you enjoy creating content as part of the project process?
Did you answer yes to all of these questions? That’s a good sign! You might be our dream!
We’ve got a few new launches on the horizon, and more opportunities for tightening the backend of this business than we can keep up with. You may just be the person we need to get organized and run more efficiently than ever!
The Project Manager/Online Business Manager is a virtual position. You will be creating workflows, finding contractors when necessary, providing updates to me, and working autonomously to ensure that operations are running smoothly and projects are running efficiently.
Although this is a part-time, contract-based position, we would love to find the perfect fit who wants to grow with our company.
We value family time and life-work balance. That said, the PM/OBM should be flexible to respond to time sensitive requests, specifically during launch periods.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Project Management: Partner with me regularly to discuss upcoming projects and clarify specific requirements and goals for each project
- Project Management: Provide monthly project performance reports to me outlining short-term goal and long-term goal achievement
- Operations Management: Consult with me on system improvements for client management, billing, etc.
- Product Management: Help develop new products and create systems for effective sales and distribution.
- Product Launches: Partner with me to create sales pages, tripwire pages, lead magnets, and manage Facebook ads
- Content Creation: Help create content for different products or projects
- A passion for creating operational & organizational systems
- The ability to liaise with current team members to delegate tasks, and to determine when additional outside help may be necessary
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- The ability to be self-sufficient and operate with minimal direction, and with a positive attitude
- Strong graphic design skills in Canva
- Proficiency with WordPress, ConvertKit, LeadPages, Shopify, & Facebook Ads (or quick ability to learn a platform where you do not have proficiency)
- Build sales pages & tripwire pages on Leadpages and integrate with Shopify and Convertkit
- Create graphics for product pages on shop on WordPress that integrates with Shopify
- Develop Facebook ads for products and oversee ROAS for strategic implementation
- A standout track record that demonstrates your ability to lead successful projects/launches for online business owners, including social media marketing
- The ability to write compelling content about infertility, pregnancy loss, pregnancy, birth, and parenting
How to Apply
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line “PM/OBM Opportunity.”
In the email, explain why you’re interested in the position, outline your qualifications, and include links to relevant writing, marketing, or graphic design samples.